Saturday, August 4, 2012

In your Arms



Why do I want you?
Why do I love you?
Why do I care for you?
Will I take you for who you are?
Will I go with you wherever you say?
Then you shall see
Then you shall know
Then you will understand
Now hold me in your arms
This is where I want to be
Can you feel my hands streaming with softness on your back?
Can you see my eye lightning up like a fire into yours?
Do you hear my heart beating as one with yours?
Because in your arms, I love to smell your manly cologne
I look at your lips.
Your lips, maybe small are the ones I want to kiss at night and in the morning
To caress your hair shall be my new hobby
Do you see it now?
You must know that in your arms, I melt as I drown into those brown eyes
And in your arms, I only see you and me
But…, there is no but
Trust me once; let your heart speak for yourself
You will know the answer you have quest for
Don’t worry; I’ll wait because I’m yours till the end.
                                                                              Ladymyou





No comments:

Post a Comment