Thursday, August 23, 2012

Enough


I’ve been thinking daily about
How much I’ve loved you
How by far I’ve tried to be with
Some other guys
But none of them had that sparkle
First name that would come out of my mouth is yours
I’ve been in love before
However not the same way you make me feel
When you touch my face
When you kiss me
When you are looking at me
I feel so desired; I become aware of how beautiful I am
How pure it is to share that kind of love
Didn’t know I could feel such passion for one person
But you had to break my heart for me
To realize how stupid I was
And to complete it all, you think I’m a liar
Compare to you, I’m an innocent sheep
Who barely knows how to express her feelings that re burning inside
I do want you in my life
I do make dreams about us living together, having amazing kids
Beautiful story isn’t it?
But I know it won’t and it will never happen
What?
You thought that someday I might take you back!
I’m not that fool! I have plans!
You might be in my dreams but in reality I’m just a shadow
Of all those fancy girls that despise you
I love you, I really do
Would want to be with you again, but I’m moving on
Hoping that one day you’ll be one of my shadows past
                                                                   Ladymyou

No comments:

Post a Comment