Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Pathetic Lover

I love how i cannot stop thinking about you.
How even though you don't seem to care,
I am still breathing for you

Now tell me,
Tell me why I must be so in love with you
It's like , it's like …

I don't even know the right words to use there.
Maybe i don't have them,
Or there are none out there to help me describe it.

I love how i'm hurting like hell but
Somehow i still want you.
Do you know how much strength it takes
To love you with all these broken pieces of my heart,
When you are the one who broke it in the first place.

Courageous, Maybe? …
Yes, courageous…
I never had that much in me.

To love a person like that with all of me,
When i'm certain of a negative outcome,
Am i pathetic?

Might be hurting like hell, but
Knowing that i love you
Makes me smile sometimes …

Hmmm, … I'm left with no soul once you have left
A coward that's what i am
I'm scared of loving anybody else ever since
But then again, hurting for your love is bittersweet.
Is it really love?

I know you will fuck me over again
If you have another chance with me.
But hey, at list i would be happy for a while, right?

But… I know you will break me again.
Yet, nothing can stop me from having these feelings for you.
And despite all the hatred, the bruises, and the pain,
i'm Stil in love with you …
How pathetic? ...

                           Schmidt Marseille

No comments:

Post a Comment