Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wait a Minute... o_0 ...


Wait a minute ... I can't see
We're half way through the day and the light is gone
The sun has stopped shinning
The clouds have set and the fog is rolling in low
Thick heavy and tangle like a batch of cotton balls...

Wait a minute ... I can't breathe 
I'm still on earth but the air around me is gone 
My mouth is close and so is my nose 
The wind is blowing toxic and unhealthy 
Thick heavy like a methane fart straight from a cow's ass...

Wait a minute ...  Somethings wrong
I'm still my whole self, healthy and all medically speaking 
But i'm missing a few pieces ...
Somewhere inside of me, something is bleeding 
Thick heavy gooey blood looking like ketchup ...

Wait a minute... Can't see, can't breathe, can't talk,
Can't stand on my feet, can't be for myself 
I think i caught feelings ... maybe i'm in love 
You know ... the thick heavy kind of love 
Like the ones that are pains in your bottom ...

                                                       MissAhdynn

No comments:

Post a Comment