Saturday, October 20, 2012

To my Knight in shining Armour ...


I see the world in another light 
I have feelings i can't fight
I see your smile in the night 
And the sun Shines through me  bright

Like a little girl I feel light on my feet
Like a clear sky My emotions so neat
Like a  delight These feelings like a treat
Like a ghost through My walls through defeat

I walk around keep my head down 
Put a Straight face or wear a fake frown 
Thoughts in the clouds With my mind out of town 
No eye contact with the king with the crown

When the sun sets tonight
This fair maden will have no knight
When she rest her head on the pillow
This damselle will surely know 

These feelings she carried through the day
It's just a little crush , bound to fade away

                                  MissAhdynn

No comments:

Post a Comment