Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Angry

Who are you to tell me how and what to think?
Who are you to tell me what to say?
Who are you to tell me how to express feelings?
Who are you to tell me how and what to write?
Who are you to tell me how my life should be?
Who are you to tell me who should be part of me?
Who are you?
We all are human
We all are different
Each of us has his own version of life
We have our past, present and future
This is why we ask ourselves
What if?
What if we were rich or poor?
What if we were blind?
What if we lived in another country?
What if we lived in space?
What if we were homosexual?
What if we were never borne?
What if we were dead?
What if...?
This is how we know we are part of the world
So, before you judge, please read not just to read,
Read to comprehend
Listen not just to listen,
 Listen to understand
                                                              Ladymyou

3 comments:

  1. I like this one... Speek it sister, some people look but never actually see anything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very poetic!

    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    follow my blog

    ReplyDelete