Monday, January 11, 2016

Tales of the Night ...

I can't seem to find my glasses this morning,
It's somewhere in the room, I know that, 
But right now I don't feel like searching. 
Let me just lay next to him on the bed,
I can just lounge over here all morning. 
At least I had them on when we met.
He does look quite handsome sleeping, 
Now what was his name again?!

I tried to remember our idyll
The amount of alcohol my system is suffering from
As I'm forcing it, everything is buffering
I close my eye, take a deep breath
Now I can see, I can hear it clear
He said, my name is Apollo.
Oh my divine Greek God,
May I lay upon your soul.


When our eyes met across the room,
I could feel the animal connection.
Who knew I had it in me!
Can you believe all he had to do,
Was ask for a dance.
Sometimes, days like this
You can't help it.
You got to do what you got to do.

In this cold apartment, for the first time,
I weirdly find it comfortable, cozy.
I want more of him, of me on him,
Of him inside me, of us devouring each other.
But I also want him to leave,
For, I just want it to be a tale.
Tale that will last for days and nights
Till it's time for one to stay.

                                        Ladymyou and MissAhdynn

No comments:

Post a Comment