Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I think I'm in love ...

Frail breeze rocks my body
Tremors travel through my blood
Feeling runs entirely through me
Can you tell how this feeling is odd? 

I think I'm in love, 
But how can I know?
I think it's love,
But how do you know?

Statics runs through my veins
Raises all the hairs on me
I got shivers I got shills
My heart races, what is up with me?

I think I'm in love,
But why you?
I think it's love,
But is it true ?

Your music somehow always finds me 
Your pure smile, your laughter is infectious
The tantalizing look in your eyes scares me
Can a man's intentions be really so righteous?

I think I'm in love
But are you?
I think it's love
But what can I do ?

This feeling of love that bewitches your mind
It withers, turns to hate and the stench of what is left lingers painfully
Or It blossoms, and the perfume lurks and eventually fades with the wind
Can this fire breathing beast consume me so painlessly playfully?
                                      MissAhdynn


No comments:

Post a Comment