Sunday, March 15, 2015

Midnight sweats

Tangled in the bedsheets, holding on to the covers
I'm getting thoughts, my body shivers.

Is it inappropriate for me to feel this way?
Why are my boundaries wobbling away?

I've got chills running down my spine,
And my nerves are hanging on a line.

I dont think i'll be able to last all night
If he doesn't leave my mind i won't be alright

I'm rolling around trying to fall asleep but my mind wont let me
My dreams will be filled with him even so wide awake he is hunting me

How can i long for such unhealthy behaviour?
Why am i so ready to give up all my pride and honor?

The air is filling up with my heavy breathing,
And the room temperature cant help with me needing,

To be held, kissed, touched, desired and slayed.
I'm here sweating of all these emotions laid.

In this bed, drenched in my midnight sweat,
Wet.

                                  MissAhdynn

No comments:

Post a Comment