Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Silly me

I like that we can sit across each other,
I like that we don't need to talk ever. 
I like that we feel so easy next to one another, 
But then he laughs and my chest tingles. 

I don't have the means to explain,
The waves of emotion running through my body, 
I sense my blood flowing from my hands and toes,
To my stomach in a knot and my red face.

I want to smile uncontrollably,
I want to laugh unreasonably,
I want to giggle like a tiny little lady,
And i blush because i feel silly. 

I can't describe how light this makes me feel,
So excited, so peaceful, so ecstatic, and so releived 
I can't put to words this situation 
And this roller coaster of emotions 

I like that you can make me feel this way
I like that we don't have much to say
I like that we don't meet every day
But when we do, butterflies take me away
                                                  MissAhdynn

No comments:

Post a Comment