Friday, March 21, 2014

Fallen

A boy asked me today what is it about me?
I've got so many male friends and suitors,
Yet all this time I have been single,
Stuck in the so called friend zone.

"Is it because you are scared of Falling in Love?"
He asked. "Are you afraid of getting hurt?"
"Is it the taught of a broken heart?"
His questions seemed to soothe me…

Turns out I knew the exact answer…
"I'm not scared of Falling in love,
Not at all, it doesn't bother me to care,
I'm just tired of hitting the ground."

No one wants to cry, but everyone does
No one wants to die, but everyone has to
Everyone falls in love, but no one can help it

"I am not afraid of falling, I don't mind caring
With no one to catch me every time, I got tired…
You can't fall if you are already on the ground"

So I told him: "Look I have fallen,
Catch me if you can …"

                        MissAhdynn

No comments:

Post a Comment