Friday, March 21, 2014

Sister Worlds

Ever found yourself pondering over past choices,
Thinking over decisions and actions,
You've taken or not taken for that matter?
Ever found yourself wondering about options,
About other possible versions of you,
Out there in the multiverse?

I have …

I have thought about other Me's in the universe
White me ? Asian me ? Arab me ? African me ?
Tall me ? Skinny me ? Fat me ? Fit me ?
Jew me ? Muslim me ? Buddhist me ? Atheist me ?
Nah .. i'm Good ! I like Real me !
I'm sure all the other me's
From my Sister Worlds feel the same…

And then it hit me…

And i asked myself this question…
Would they all fall for the other you's ?
Could our soul transpire through the multiverse
Crossing paths over and over again?
Keeping this thing we have in an
Ungrateful vicious circle …

I hope not …

I'd like to believe one of Me
Would be smart enough not to fall for you this time.
I'd want to believe one of You
Actually likes me back but that would be too cheesy.
Or maybe Just maybe is there an actual
Version of you with a version of me
Out there that makes it all worth it…

Is it possible there is an US ? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment