Sunday, June 24, 2012

Love letter from a Woman with anger management issues

Dear you that i Love
We need to talk
I want to talk to you about
Those very shiny sparkles in your eyes
I really need you to turn them of
Because whenever you and I come accross
I kind of find myself lost for some reason
And it would seriously help
If it didn't happen so often ...
Like, in those moments where
I feel like talking about serious matter
And I end up saying nothing at all
Staring at you, smiling, staring and smiling
And you wondering what's wrong
And me smiling even more instead of answering
Are you feeling me?
Indeed ,It's the result of that special look
You got when  my eyes look into yours
Shinning sparkles of ten thousand dazzles
Of an awkwardly brightfull eye-shadow...
Honey, let's be serious, we're missing
On some serious situations, because our conversations
Go no further then me freakishly smiling
Dying for you ,
And you smartly smiling back ...
Killing me .
So trust me, u had better turn them off
Or i'll fuck you until you love me
Or love you until you fuck me
And behond... why not!
That's right you heard,
So, u'd better ...
Love, ... Honey !

No comments:

Post a Comment