Friday, June 22, 2012

A Little Moment



A smile in my heart
A chills pot all over my stomach
A caress in your hair
A slow kiss on your lips
The smell of your manly perfume
The softness of your sweaty body
The brightness of my soul in your eyes
Define that sweet intimacy
That I will never experience

Wait, we just lived it that afternoon
We felt the passion of the forbidden fruit
The thirst of finding a new treasure
The secret passage to the fortress
That create the Joyce of this unknown union
That will never be revealed
And in the middle of the darkness
We glowed like the sun after the rain

Will I ever live it again?
Will I ever feel you inside of me?
Will I ever say I want you?
Will I ever kiss you?
Will I ever have that little moment?
                                                         Ladymyou.





No comments:

Post a Comment