Friday, July 14, 2017

I stepped out for a moment

So I stepped out for a moment,
And as I stood outside, Hoping
For peace and quiet, a resting moment,
The wind picked up, but I stayed out. Hoping
It would be nothing but a breeze, lasting merely a moment.
But the sun disappeared, though clouds emerged, I was still Hoping
The wind would blow them away, that this shaded moment
Would pass to reveal a beautiful day. Hoping
Didn't do me any good because in just a mere moment
The rain went from light drizzle to typhoon status. Hoping
I could get away, run, hide and not get wet for a moment
Was everything wrong with me, and why I was hoping
That stepping out would bring relief to me just for a moment.
Days like this, I wish I was not aware that hoping
Is the weather fools choose to live through. For every moment
They spend, in that state of mind, dreaming, Hoping,
They hide from realities, worries and rejoice for a moment.
Because if they stop, the weight buries any outcomes of Hoping.
So I stepped out for a moment
Wondering wether or not I should stop Hoping...
                            Missahdynn


No comments:

Post a Comment