Friday, May 1, 2015

Where do birds go to die?

If I say pack your bags and leave,
Where do you go?
If I say learn to live, wild and free,
What do you do?
I know it's a little cliché but,
What can I say?
I wake up everyday, thinking,
Why do I bother?
I mean, dont we all wonder,
Why it should matter?
I can't help but ask, 
What is wrong?
I actually know why it hurts,
Would you beleive this?
I just want to know how to fix it,
Why won't anybody tell me?
I can't beleive, no mather how far I go
Somehow, I always end up next to you?
I should be like a caged bird who dreams of the wild
Yet, though I am free, I am in pain?
I've become one, with clipped wings damned to roam the grounds,
Dare I say such a thing?
A long time ago I wondered,
Where do birds go to die?
It's not like they drop out of the sky, mid-flight, unharmed.
Home! Too sick, tired or weak to fly away, who knew?...

No comments:

Post a Comment