Sunday, September 22, 2013

Side Chick Syndrome

My eyes are tearing up,
My throat is closing,
My heart rate is going up,
It's painful and I'm dying.
I'm in love with a married man.
My man loves another woman.

You are going to smile to her .
You are going to hug her.
You are going to kiss her.
You are going to lick her,
And I'm going to hate her.

You are going to run your fingers all over her body .
You are going to let your mouth devour her pussy.
You are going to take your time biting her breasts.
You are going to give her all your energy and sweats.
While she bends under passion and shouts and screams,
I'm going to bend under pain and I too will have screams.

I've got the Side Chick Syndrome,
Tonight my man is not coming home...

                                        MissAhdynn

No comments:

Post a Comment