Monday, August 5, 2013

Guilty Pleasure

Would you be my care taker?
Cover me with hugs and kisses,
Care for me as the official Misses...

Would you love me in the shower?
Run your fingers all over me like the water,
Rise my temperature with your breath like would hot water ...

Would you be my Guilty Pleasure?
Still free time with me to create special moments,
Hide and Thrive to find ways to drop our pants ...

Should you be my care taker,
You'd have to make me queen forever after.
Should you be my lover,
You'd have to make love to me always and ever.
Should you be my Guilty Pleasure,
Sex and Passion between us should have no measure.

Should you be my honey maker,
Remember to sweeten me with love and attention...
Make me Shy,Sick and Horny like an infection...

                                          MissAhdynn

No comments:

Post a Comment