Sunday, July 8, 2012

So ...


So right now i feel like cursing,
I have a lot on  my mind i feel like saying.
Emotions build up and i feel like screaming.
Can't breathe Can't be i feel like Dying.
The problem is i lack the appropriate vocabulary,
My heart is in pain , my mind won't say i'm sorry.
My heart can't help it, my mind was worried.
I just can't die over something so stupid!
How do you know who's right?
when your mind has the logical answer,
and your heart is in the fight,
with nothing but stubbornness to offer.
when what you want is not meant for you
and what you should do about it is killing you.
So right now i feel like cursing,
But i have no idea what words i should be saying.
I have a lot on my mind i'd like to shout,
But i just can,t make any of it come out.
Emotions build up i should be screaming,
but i keep them inside , painfully slowly drowning.
Can't breathe, can't be, i feel like dying.
i'm to lame to hurt you so i wont do anything;
i'm just going to cry for you,
of all there is to do ...

No comments:

Post a Comment